Become a Member
As a Crescendo Club member, you’ll receive invitations to exclusive events, complimentary tickets and discounts on select concerts. You’ll also join the next generation of Nashville Symphony supporters.
- 2 tickets to an Aegis Sciences Classical Series performance of your choice
- Complimentary access to all membership parties and cocktail events throughout the year
- Opportunities to network with other young professionals and Nashville Symphony Musicians
- VIP one-time pass to Allen Watson, Sr. Founders Hall
- Invitations to exclusive donor events, The Nashville Symphony Ball Late Party and The Symphony Fashion Show (additional fee to attend)
- Doubled donor benefits for all additional contributions to the Nashville Symphony Annual Fund
- 20% off most Aegis Sciences Classical Series Concerts
- Surprise discounts to select concerts, including select Pops, Jazz and Pied Piper children's series
Membership benefits run for a full calendar year from the day purchased. Memberships are $100 annually for a single membership and $150 for a dual membership.
Are you a teacher or realtor? We offer a 50% discount on membership to all teachers, and we also offer a 50% discount to realtors who purchase a membership for their young clients- if you're new to Nashville, what better way to get to know people and a city.
To activate these discounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ashlinn at 615.687.6480.
Your membership helps support the Nashville Symphony’s Accelerando, an intensive education program designed to prepare gifted young students of diverse backgrounds to pursue music at the collegiate level and beyond. Accelerando seeks to create professional opportunities for young musicians from ethnic communities underrepresented in today’s orchestras by providing them with instruction, mentorship, performance experience, and assistance with applying to music schools. With access to the resources of a major American Orchestra, these students will be able to realize their full potential and will form the next generation of orchestra musicians.