Crescendo Concert Series
Enhance your membership with a ticket package, and enjoy complimentary access to value-added events! If you purchase 3 or more concerts, it's bundled into a "Compose Your Own" Subscription and you'll receive discounts and benefits. The more concerts you buy, the bigger the discount, and Crescendo members will be seated together. Below are the concerts we recommend adding to a package- but you can add as many as you want! Please contact Ashlinn at 615.687.6480 or firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase or find out more information.
Giancarlo Guerrero, conductor
James Ehnes, violin
Christopher Rouse – Symphony No. 5Live Recording
Britten – Violin Concerto No. 1
Beethoven – Symphony No. 5
- Beethoven’s Symphony No. 5 is one of the most frequently played symphonies of all time, and with good reason. The symphony and its four-note opening motif are known worldwide, appearing frequently in popular culture.
- To fully appreciate this amazing piece of music, you have to hear Beethoven’s Fifth in person, performed by a top-notch orchestra — and this will be your chance.
- History in the Making: The Nashville Symphony will record Christopher Rouse’s Symphony No. 5. Rouse is one of America’s leading composers, and this live recording promises to be a truly unique experience.
- A phenomenally talented performer, Canadian-born violinist James Ehnes returns to solo on Britten’s Violin Concerto No. 1.
- Join us beforehand in Founders Hall for an exclusive German beer tasting!
Jayce Ogren, conductor
Soulful singer-songwriter Amos Lee makes his Nashville Symphony debut performing songs from his acclaimed album Spirit, along with fan favorites from his breakthrough album Mission Bell and more. Join us afterward for a Crescendo Club exclusive post-toast with the musicians!
Nashville Symphony Chorus
Constantine Kitsopoulos, conductor
Tucker Biddlecombe, chorus director
This hilarious and heartwarming holiday tradition is perfect for the whole family. Experience John Williams’ delightful score performed live while the movie is shown on the big screen.
Join us beforehand for a Crescendo Club pizza and ugly sweaters party- a family friendly event!